Special Cutting Machine
Special Cutting Machine for Notch of Impact Specimen
This machine is designed for providing the specimens used in the impact testing tasks.
It can cut notch manually or electrically, which according to the national standard GB/T229-1994 (ISO148-1998) "Charpy notch Impact Test Method for metal material" on the specimen for only one time.
high precision, long life, low noise and concise appearance etc.
- Notch types: V type, U type 2mm notch manually or electrically
- Size of Specimen:10mm x 10mm x 55mm
- Displacement of cutting edge: 330mm
- Cutting speed: 2.6m/Min (for L71-UV only)
- Dim: 460mm x 610mm x 1400mm
U/V Notch Image Projection Machine for Impact specimen.
This machine is used for sample preparation tasks which conform to GB/T229-1994 (ISO148-1998) "Charpy notch Impact Test Method for metal material"
The shadow image of V/U notch is enlarged 50 times and is projected to the screen on the above; operators can easily check out whether samples are proper or not.
- Projection screen: Dia. 180mm
- Sample platform:Square: 100mm x 125mm
- Circle: Dia. 90mm
- Platform displace: horizontal
- axes X:±10mm
- axes Y:±10mm
- Vertical Axes Z:12mm
- Revolve 0~360 degree
- Light:12V 100W (tungsten)
- Dimension:515mm x 224mm x 603mm
- Weight: 18kg